ACCELERATE YOUR POWER
AMPLIFY YOUR IMPACT
A multi-award winning entrepreneur, business advisor, author and speaker. She has created programs that not only help entrepreneurs discover and accelerate their superpowers to grow their business but ways to amplify their impact on humanity and the planet.
Marina has inspired people globally
through her teachings at events, online and one to one. At the age of 25, Marina started her business consulting career helping companies set up new business units. For the next ten years Marina worked with large companies helping them grow their business. Following a near death experience and grateful for a second chance at life, Marina’s focus shifted to working with entrepreneurs passionate about impacting humanity and the planet.
A curious mind asks a curious question.
How did they do it?
Her quest to impact millions of people led to 5 years of research. As a humble student seeking to learn from the world’s top philanthropic billionaires, Marina saw a pattern emerge. They all adopted success strategies to overcome the odds, build a business from zero to hero and channel their wealth into game-changing philanthropic projects. From the first billionaire female entrepreneur, Sara Blakely, to one of the richest men in the world, Warren Buffet, they all utilised these 8 strategies.
Marina’s approach is to simplify the complex
into easy steps so anyone can make an impact. Marina assimilated the research into the 8P’s Method which has now been embraced by entrepreneurs globally. With a successful model, Marina was asked to share the knowledge more widely through books and courses.
In recognition of her work, Marina has received seven awards including ‘International Business Woman of the Year‘, ‘Start Ups Women in Business‘, ‘Business Start Up Award’‘ and ‘Best New Product‘ from 80 global entrants.
COMING Q1 2021
COMING Q1 2021
JOIN IMPACT COMMUNITY
PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING A DIFFERENCE
WORKING DIRECTLY WITH CLIENTS. HIRE MARINA TO SIT ON YOUR ADVISORY PANEL OR BOARD
ONE TO THREE INCUBATOR AND ACCELERATOR DAYS
BOOK MARINA SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
“A must read book for entrepreneurs looking to understand and unlock the “superpowers” of some of the most successful entrepreneurs in recent history. Refreshingly, Marina recognizes the power of being socially aware within these strategies which are unpacked through a range of inspirational case studies, practical tips and invaluable self-reflection points.”
CEO, Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
“Using an easy going and accessible style, Marina draws on her vast experience in leading and advising businesses to identify, what she calls, the eight most significant success strategies for entrepreneurs. A very relevant and timely publication that draws easy to understand narratives from the profiles of some of the World’s most high profile entrepreneurs to shed light, both on the distinct opportunities that surround each of us and on the entrepreneurial process. This book contains invaluable case-material, shaped into a simple and novel structure, that stimulates entrepreneurial thinking and gives insight into the paths to entrepreneurial success.”
David W. Taylor
Principal Lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Manchester Metropolitan University
and Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs.
“A timely publication for a post COVID19 world and for the new greener and socially orientated entrepreneurs seeking to make an impact”.
Dr Dane Anderton
Director of Programmes in Executive Education and Senior Lecture in Strategy and Innovation, Alliance Manchester Business School, Manchester University
MY VISION IS …
To empower mission-led people with superpower success strategies to make a difference in the world. Work with Impact Entrepreneurs passionate about doing business for good.
THESE STRATEGIES WILL GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS
Many books have been written about the high-performance habits successful entrepreneurs adopt, from their daily meditation and fitness routines to how they lead their teams. For Marina Nicholas, her fascination was more about their entrepreneurial journey.
- From Zero: When starting a business, what strategies did they adopt to overcome the odds?
- To Hero: As a highly successful entrepreneur, how did they use their wealth to help humanity and the planet?
After years of extensive research, Marina discovered that just eight strategies were adopted by billionaire entrepreneurs.
PROBLEM – PERSEVERANCE – POSITIONING – PROXIMITY PEOPLE – PARTNERSHIPS – PROCESS – PLANET
Which superpower strategy can help you achieve long term success?
Whether you enjoy inspirational stories or seek to discover your superpower, the strategies and exercises in this book will help you achieve it. Each of the eight strategies is illustrated by real case studies, from long serving professionals like Sam Walton and Richard Branson to recent millennial billionaires.
- A white trouser problem led to a billion-dollar empire
- Not being able to pay the rent led to a $10 billion dollar company
- The invention of a passionate surfer leads to sales of 35 million cameras
- 5,127 prototypes over 5 years results in billion-dollar empire
- A 7-year journey of poverty, depression and rejection led to a $500 million franchise
- Proximity technology led to 8 billion love matches
- The billionaire making places of the world
- Location scouting by airplane led to $514 billion revenue and the world’s largest company
- A university dropout revolutionises the personal computing industry
- An investment book unlocked a passion resulting in the world’s richest man
- A happy tribe built a $1.2 billion company
- A monk builds a tribe of 35 million followers within 4 years
- The only entrepreneur to build 12 billion dollar companies in 8 sectors
- Racing Driver to Billionaire Ringmaster
- The computer programmer who solved America’s medical data challenge
- Cruelty free products changed the face of retail
- A university research project led to the world’s largest trust-based bank for the poor
- A village visit resulted in 100 million pairs of shoes gifted
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
- GIVING BACK
- 8 SUPERPOWERS BOOK
- 8 SUPERPOWERS COURSE