ACCELERATE YOUR POWER
AMPLIFY YOUR IMPACT
A curious mind asks a curious question.
How did they do it?
Her quest to impact millions of people led to 5 years of research. As a humble student seeking to learn from the world’s top philanthropic billionaires, Marina saw a pattern emerge. They all adopted success strategies to overcome the odds, build a business from zero to hero and channel their wealth into game-changing philanthropic projects. From the first billionaire female entrepreneur, Sara Blakely, to one of the richest men in the world, Warren Buffet, they all utilised these 8 strategies.
COMING Q1 2021
COMING Q1 2021
JOIN IMPACT COMMUNITY
PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING A DIFFERENCE
WORKING DIRECTLY WITH CLIENTS. HIRE MARINA TO SIT ON YOUR ADVISORY PANEL OR BOARD
ONE TO THREE INCUBATOR AND ACCELERATOR DAYS
BOOK MARINA SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
THESE STRATEGIES WILL GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS
Many books have been written about the high-performance habits successful entrepreneurs adopt, from their daily meditation and fitness routines to how they lead their teams. For Marina Nicholas, her fascination was more about their entrepreneurial journey.
- From Zero: When starting a business, what strategies did they adopt to overcome the odds?
- To Hero: As a highly successful entrepreneur, how did they use their wealth to help humanity and the planet?
After years of extensive research, Marina discovered that just eight strategies were adopted by billionaire entrepreneurs.
- A white trouser problem led to a billion-dollar empire
- Not being able to pay the rent led to a $10 billion dollar company
- The invention of a passionate surfer leads to sales of 35 million cameras
- 5,127 prototypes over 5 years results in billion-dollar empire
- A 7-year journey of poverty, depression and rejection led to a $500 million franchise
- Proximity technology led to 8 billion love matches
- The billionaire making places of the world
- Location scouting by airplane led to $514 billion revenue and the world’s largest company
- A university dropout revolutionises the personal computing industry
- An investment book unlocked a passion resulting in the world’s richest man
- A happy tribe built a $1.2 billion company
- A monk builds a tribe of 35 million followers within 4 years
- The only entrepreneur to build 12 billion dollar companies in 8 sectors
- Racing Driver to Billionaire Ringmaster
- The computer programmer who solved America’s medical data challenge
- Cruelty free products changed the face of retail
- A university research project led to the world’s largest trust-based bank for the poor
- A village visit resulted in 100 million pairs of shoes gifted
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
- GIVING BACK
- 8 SUPERPOWERS BOOK
- 8 SUPERPOWERS COURSE